• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bwi concierge or yc/bc concierge

pepe2123

"It was all started by a mouse"
Hello, I'm planning a trip to WDW the first week of May and i'm between the club level room either at the Boardwalk or a club level room at the Yacht and Beach club resorts. Can you please help me choose the best one please!!! I have heard that the concierge at the Boardwalk is fantastic and the best one, but this will be my first time in many years that I have always stayed concierge only at the GF.

Please help me!!!

Pick the HOTEL that appeals to you more. Don't try to choose based on other's opinions of the CL. Never choose a hotel for one aspect. Get the overall picture and choose based on which one you like the most, collectively. Like, a lot of people choose a hotel JUST based on the pool, but then hate everything else about the hotel.

Personally, I like YC. BUT, we chose BC CL because my DH disliked the room decor at YC and wanted to be "that much" closer to Epcot. We chose the YC/BC complex for the rooms, pool, Marketplace, and location.

I have stayed club level at all three resorts (yes, three; the YC and BC are separate resorts with separate club levels). YC has historically been my favorite, but the BW club lounge is quite beautiful. All three resorts are wonderful and you won't go wrong, whichever one you pick.

I am going 5/5 to 5/12 and I too was torn between BWI CL & BC CL. I ended up choosing BWI CL. CL service at BWI tends to get very good reviews.

Good luck with your decision!

Hello, I'm planning a trip to WDW the first week of May and i'm between the club level room either at the Boardwalk or a club level room at the Yacht and Beach club resorts. Can you please help me choose the best one please!!! I have heard that the concierge at the Boardwalk is fantastic and the best one, but this will be my first time in many years that I have always stayed concierge only at the GF.

Please help me!!!

I've stayed at BWI CL twice and LOVED it. I just booked BC CL for this summer and can't wait! Rooms (and club lounge) have been redone since our last visit and we can't wait to be back at that fabulous pool :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter