Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

Iris said:
...Do we play on the day that the radio station has listed and win a vmk prize just for playing?
I think we will find out tomorrow when many of us play for XETV (Fox 6) in San Diego. ;) There is nothing on their website that says we have to register to get the VMK code. If that works we will just have to hit every date that a radio station is listed. Only fair not to skew the results. :lmao:

Well dotrocks and I just won our buzz cup pin and 100 credits, so I guess it is working, I did not have to listen to any radio station or anything, I just played a game and got it just now! The site would not connect all day but it is up and running now..so go play, I guess...lol

buzzcup.gif

Hey Aprncess, I saw you on the scores list! lol.

I made it on the list three times today! yay lol. I got 73,000 something and 71,000 something and the other time is gone now lol. I was trying to see if I could find anyone familiar from the dis or vmk. I think I found three. :confused3

Question: Do you have to live on the West coast to get the cup thing? If not, what does it take to get it? I have won all five of those medals in every game and have made the high scores both individually and as a team. But yet, I also live on the East coast. :scratchin

I do not live on the east coast or west coast, i am in the middle coast...lol, anyways I am not sure how you get it, I have played three times as of this moment, this afternoon, and won all three times, the first game i got high team score, the second, high team score and high individual score and this last time, I did not get high score at all and still won the buzz cup and 100 credits, so I cannot answer how they are giving them and to whom....if someone else finds out, let me know, I am on my way to play again and will report back asap....

edit to say...that the codes are working and the game is having problems, after i click here, for another window to open with code, it does but after i try to go back to the game, it closes with a problem of some sort, i checked the report for problem and it is in jibberish i do not understand, but i sent them a report anyways

I just played and also won the cup and credits. I certainly did not get a high score but I did win all the medals in the game I played. Hmmm?

The link for VMK is on the final score page. Whenever I click it, it gives an error that says something like "f is not a recognized protocol". Then when I go back to Buzz, it crashes.

I have not been able to get a code out of it. :confused3

I won! Have no idea how. :lmao: The only difference this time was that Zurg was defeated. If I can do it, so can you! ;)

buzzcup1.jpg

Not sure why I won, but I won after third game

1st - played in instant mode, did not kill Zurg, did not win
2nd - played competition mode with an online partner, did not kill Zurg, did not win
3rd - played competition mode with an online partner, killed Zurg and won buzz cup pin. Did not save all aliens and only got 1/4 of the batteries

edit - the really strange thing in the bottom address bar says Veti Vision Prize 3...?

This is what I can determine so far from playing. The two times I won the code, myself and my online partner defeated Zurg and I won all the medals. The one time I did not get the code, we did not defeat Zurg. Not sure if this is the key.

One more thing, you have to click on a link during "debriefing" that opens the window to get the buzz pin. It is not that obvious. The link is at the top of the debriefing page.

From my guess it cant open the link becauswe the game was designed to open a link to the internet. But the real file is in your program file. I am going to guess it is a single use code. I put it on a mule and ti worked. If someone had a program who worked PM me with teh code you had or play again and tell me the code. I will see if its the same code every time.

When u play today you see the space ranger space station..cool!

Also,I have noticed this the first time i played but have any of u spotted the hidden mickey in this game?

I have won twice and the codes are different.

By the way, the second time I won, the screen froze and my regular mouse cursor came up and I couldn't do a thing. I was so mad because I hadn't seen the code yet. I re-booted my computer and checked my internet history and the page with the code was in the history and I was able to access the code!

The codes I am receiving are all different.

Also, I think I just played with a fellow diser! :teeth:

Hi, everyone!
Could someone please post a screen shot of the link on the debriefing page. i have defeated Zurg twice now and received nothing! :eek: I could not find link or anything different on the debriefing page. Someone help please!

Nevermind, found the link. keep clicking and freeze everytime! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: CL_MaliaMike was my partner this time! Woot! Hope she got the pin!

IF YOUR GAME CAN'T OPEN THE PRIZE DO THIS:

Play the game, once your done click on open the certificate even if it does not work. Once you are out of the game your browser will say can not open (such and such) protocol. Close that and open a new brower. In the addres bar paste this:

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Disney/Astro%20Blasters/Data/vmk1.html

or if you installed the game some where else on your computer check there. But that's default. Everytime you play and click on the link at the debeifing it will change. Enjoy.

I will PM Mal and tell her to add this to the guide until its fixed, or if you see this Mal just ignore my PM i send you later or PM me saying you found it ;)

It seems to only work properly if IE is the default browser. It was giving me an error page when I had firefox as default.

If you are getting the "f is not recognized" change default browser to IE and it should work.

that is interesting..u played with SpaceRangervmk right before i did!and i met her on vmk.her title is horseliker.

blizzard said:
It seems to only work properly if IE is the default browser. It was giving me an error page when I had firefox as default.

If you are getting the "f is not recognized" change default browser to IE and it should work.

i guess that works too ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter