Buzz lightbeer mug

roweb

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where you can purchase the Buzz LightBeer (with mug) at AK? I have a Unoffical Guide to DS and it is listed in it.

Thanks!

It is on page 279 of the Color Companion Unofficial Guide to DS 2010. I bought it for my kids and was flipping through and saw a picture. The beer it looks like any other light beer, but the mug looks awesome!

I've also never seen nor heard of this, and I normally check for any out of the ordinary beers. Certainly wouldn't expect this @ DAKL, more likely DHS. Woody did call Buzz "Buzz Light Beer" in Toy Story, but I think that's the extent of it.

I listen to a podcast that includes a member of the Unofficial Guide "writers" (?)... not sure what to call him. He made the comment recently that there were some "jokes" in this book. Not an expert, but, I think you may have found one!

I wouldn't expect Disney to use any of their characters to market beer. Look what happened when they tried to put Remy on a wine label. Would guess this is one of those Unofficial Guide jokes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter