Buying WDW tickets for next summer

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

What do others think about buying WDW tickets for next August? I'd like to take advantage of the current 14 days for 7 offer, but god only knows what will happen by August. Things could be completely back to normal, or equally completely locked down again. Would hate to lose c. £1500 of WDW tickets if everything went wrong.

Thoughts?

but god only knows what will happen by August.
As with this year, and every year, infections (colds. flu, covid) peak in the winter and die off in the summer. I'll be surprised if there are any significant problems between about April/May and November.

For August I'd be worrying about hurricanes ... I've booked late October/November :)

Also wanting to buy my WDW tickets for August just so I can start making inroads into the costs (and to try and muster up some excitement for the trip).

Isn't that 14 for 7 offer ALWAYS on though?

The official hurricane season is June 1 until November 30, which captures all the time I can go. :-(
Yep. I have no restraints on dates, so my 'end of Oct - start of Nov' date is a balance between temperature, rain, hurricane probability and Veterans Day and Thanksgiving crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter