Buying tickets at resort ?

Limmer

DIS Veteran
If I buy 4 day hoppers at the resort are the tickets on my room key or are they seperate pieces of paper? I can't seem to get the 4 days here in Canada and I don't want to buy over the internet.

They will be put on your room key. The resorts don't issue any passes on the paper stock. Everything purchased there whether on the room key or not is on plastic.

I think you can purchase the park hoppers at the parks. I would imagine that then they would be on paper tickets. I purchased my first annual pass at the Guest Relations Booth outside of the Magic Kingdom entrance. It was a paper ticket.

We've always purchased our tickets at the resort or at the parks. You can do it when you check in, or you can visit the guest relations counter at the resort at your convenience. There's no need to pre-purchase your park tickets.

If you purchase the tickets at checkin they will be on your room key, unless you request they put them on another card instead (although I'm not sure why you would want to do that; it can get confusing carrying all those identical looking cards around...) As GoldenOldie said, the resorts issue tickets on the plastic cards. If you want a paper one, buy them at the parks.

Hope we've answered your questions!

Have a great trip!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter