Buying our first DVC contract

That's awesome! We bought our contract in December 2019 and haven't been able to use it yet because of COVID :(. Where did you buy?

Congratulations! :welcome:
wishing you a future filled with many happy vacations🏝🎇

I have yeah, we really like it.
I didn't know if you had seen something else! Hehe! Desperate for more info, I'm guessing that's a 1 bed, so I want to see studio plans too! Do you think they'll have a pull down double murphy like the saratoga refurb? Do you think there'll be a 5th sleeper still? We have so many questions! 🤣

I’m sure they’ll have the fold down Murphy beds, in fact I’m sure I read somewhere that they were.

As for a 5th sleeper, I’m guessing, but they’ve sold contracts for years based on the studios sleeping 5 so my assumption is that they won’t be able to go back on that :). There’s a thread in the DVC resorts section specifically for BRV (VWL) if you weren’t aware, lots of general info there that I’ve been combing through.

Welcome home - we have a few contracts now - we found the first one is just the start as you can never have enough points!

I didn't know if you had seen something else! Hehe! Desperate for more info, I'm guessing that's a 1 bed, so I want to see studio plans too! Do you think they'll have a pull down double murphy like the saratoga refurb? Do you think there'll be a 5th sleeper still? We have so many questions! 🤣

You can see the handles next to the picture above the sofa in that instagram photo. Based on other refurbs, I fully expect a murphy bed.

You can see the handles next to the picture above the sofa in that instagram photo. Based on other refurbs, I fully expect a murphy bed.

Sorry I didn't explain that very well, I meant do you think the studio will have the double murphy too and do you think it will have the 5th sleeper still?

Sorry I didn't explain that very well, I meant do you think the studio will have the double murphy too and do you think it will have the 5th sleeper still?

I expect it to follow SSR in arrangement but have BR/Wilderness Lodge style. So yes...I would be surprised if they didn't keep the Murphy bed in the studios also. I hope they keep the fold down bed but we'll see.

We got our BRV points finally hit our account last week, booked a few nights in February, got very lucky I think with some last minute availability! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter