Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

What is everyone doing about the extra charges on their CC? I’m waiting to see if it falls off but it’s currently still there and never received a confirmation email for the error charge so I’m assuming it’s a true error.
I am curious about this too. They are still showing as pending, so I am thinking I will wait until they become actual transactions before calling someone.

Pending charges will stay on your card for 5-7 business days until they post after the vendor processes them. Pending is like a hold on funds until the transaction is fully complete and verified. Should drop off soon.

I have many, many pending charges, but only one charge has actually become real. I'm confident the pending charges will drop off soon.

I just wanted to say that even though you all were frustrated and stressed over this process, I’m thankful you guys posted your experience. I’ll be going through all of this next year and at least I’m not going into it completely blind. But I’m sure a new year could bring out new/additional frustrations. Lol

My pending charges still haven't came off. I guess I'll need to call after all :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter