• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Groceries/Beverages to stock our room at SSR

PDXDuck

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I'm wondering about the availability of buying groceries and beverages for our room. We are staying at Saratoga Springs. Since we will be there a week and have a 3 yr old and a 6 month old we may want to have some breakfasts or lunches in our room. We are hoping to not rent a car. Are there any groceries stores within the resort or maybe grocery delivery services that will deliver to the resort?

Thanks and really looking forward to our trip!

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I'm wondering about the availability of buying groceries and beverages for our room. We are staying at Saratoga Springs. Since we will be there a week and have a 3 yr old and a 6 month old we may want to have some breakfasts or lunches in our room. We are hoping to not rent a car. Are there any groceries stores within the resort or maybe grocery delivery services that will deliver to the resort?

Thanks and really looking forward to our trip!

We always order from Garden Grocer -- we love that they have so many organic foods, but everything else too. Just try to book your order as soon as you know what you'll want and when you want it delivered since the number of deliveries they can do per day is limited. You can always change or add to your order later if you forgot something.

The extra cost for having them deliver is a lot less than renting a car or taking a taxi each way to the grocery store :love:

We used garden grocer for the first time this year and it worked out great. Ordered about three weeks out and the items were ready and waiting when we checked into our room at okw. Bell services stored it for us so things like butter stayed chilled.

Great service and we would use them again.

There is typically a small store at each resort with items like PB&J, soda etc. However, think Disney Resort pricing on these items. We have used Wegoshop.com in the past and have really enjoyed their service. They have very good communication and they shop just before they deliver. One time they even called from the store as the store didn't have the brand of pizza I had requested and they wanted me to pick another brand as she was right in the frozen foods area. So we have been very happy with their service. They will also bring adult beverages as well.:) HTH

Great - thanks for the replies guys. Since we will be there a week I think we will need enough stuff that it's worth getting a service plus will definitely want a cold bottle of "daddy juice" as my daughter calls it after a hectic day of chasing a 3 year old around the parks and pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter