Buying Disneyland Tickets in CANADIAN dollars

Mama Bear Me2

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

SORRY ... under a time crunch and I'm a chronic double poster on different forums (Disneyland & Canadian Planning) as I like to increase my chances of getting replies.

Sorry to annoy
you by double posting! Appreciate your patience with me as always! :-)

SORRY ... know this has been addressed in other threads but wanted to check if anyone had any more current info.

Other than Flight Centre, Travel Best Bets & Expedia are there any places we can buy Disneyland Tickets in CANADIAN dollars. I'm trying to save on the "exchange" thing AND get the Canadian Resident Discount (25% off).

FYI ... checked with Expedia (called 2x) and checked their website ... the prices shown in CAD seem to be full price or marked up prices. They don't appear to be the Canadian Resident Special (25% off) even though I want to buy prior to February 28, 2017 deadline.

FYI ... I tried calling my local CAA office (BCAA) but no one is answering so I have to call again during the week day.

Does anyone know if CAA offices (specifically BCAA) offers the tickets in CANADIAN prices? The prices listed on the website is in USD. Thanks!

Any help you can provide would be terrific. Need to buy my tickets PRIOR to February 28, 2017 as I want to take advantage of the Canadian Resident Special (25% off) AND avoid hassle of paying the "exchange".

THANKS!!!! :-)

Heya,
I bought mine from AMA here in Alberta yesterday.
I bought 3 adult 3 day hopper passes.
They were $214 USD each, which was $642 CAD. Exchange rate was $214. Total $856 Canadian dollars.
Buying from AMA saved us $30 I figured it out too. She said it was 5% off I think.
Hurry and buy them, the clerk told me Disney tried to raise the prices and AMA and other travel agents fought them on it because it was advertised until Feb 28th. You never know if they will though.

Heya,
They were $214 USD each, which was $642 CAD. Exchange rate was $214. Total $856 Canadian dollars.
Buying from AMA saved us $30 I figured it out too. She said it was 5% off I think.
Hurry and buy them, the clerk told me Disney tried to raise the prices and AMA and other travel agents fought them on it because it was advertised until Feb 28th. You never know if they will though.

THANK YOU!! :-)

Heya,
Were they vouchers? Did you have to select dates if they were?

I bought my 25% off WDW tickets from CAA (Southern Ontario) 10 days ago and they converted the USD price to CAD on a calculator (at 1.32 even though she told me it would be 1.34) and charged the CAD total to my credit card. So essentially, I paid CAD for my WDW tickets. No reason to think they wouldn't have done the same thing for DL. I got the green voucher cards. They have no expiry (I think DL does expire though) and I was able to link them to MDE.

Hi All,

SORRY ... under a time crunch and I'm a chronic double poster on different forums (Disneyland & Canadian Planning) as I like to increase my chances of getting replies.

Sorry to annoy
you by double posting! Appreciate your patience with me as always! :-)

SORRY ... know this has been addressed in other threads but wanted to check if anyone had any more current info.

Other than Flight Centre, Travel Best Bets & Expedia are there any places we can buy Disneyland Tickets in CANADIAN dollars. I'm trying to save on the "exchange" thing AND get the Canadian Resident Discount (25% off).

FYI ... checked with Expedia (called 2x) and checked their website ... the prices shown in CAD seem to be full price or marked up prices. They don't appear to be the Canadian Resident Special (25% off) even though I want to buy prior to February 28, 2017 deadline.

FYI ... I tried calling my local CAA office (BCAA) but no one is answering so I have to call again during the week day.

Does anyone know if CAA offices (specifically BCAA) offers the tickets in CANADIAN prices? The prices listed on the website is in USD. Thanks!

Any help you can provide would be terrific. Need to buy my tickets PRIOR to February 28, 2017 as I want to take advantage of the Canadian Resident Special (25% off) AND avoid hassle of paying the "exchange".

THANKS!!!! :-)

I live in Ottawa and bought my WDW tickets from a local travel agent who charges in CAD. If you pm me, I will give you her contact info. I paid $420 CAD for a 4 day park hopper with water parks and more.

I live in Ottawa and bought my WDW tickets from a local travel agent who charges in CAD. If you pm me, I will give you her contact info. I paid $420 CAD for a 4 day park hopper with water parks and more.

THANKS!!

FYI ... I posted an update of my research on the Disneyland Forum re: Pay CANADIAN dollars for Disneyland Tickets. If anyone's interested please check it out. Thanks again for all your help everyone!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter