• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying cigarettes on board ship

I can't remember how much they were onboard (please, no antismoking flames,) I just remember they were less expensive in the ports. (We sailed Eastern caribbean though.)

We did a Wonder cruise in June and my son paid either $22 or $23 for a carton of Marlboro's. That is about the same price that we pay in NC, but I hear that cigarettes are much more expensive in the non tobacco growing states. I actually thought that was quite a bit. Seems like we have bought cartons of cigarettes on board for around $16 in the past, but that could have been a long time ago.

My hubby cannot wait until he can get his hands on a good (great) Cuban cigar. And yes, he will smoke it (them) during the cruise.

DH will have to wait till we get on the ship to buy his cigarettes, in PA he is paying about $4.25 per pack :crazy: (If it were me I'd quit before paying that much to burn something up). $22-$23 a carton would be a bargain for him.

Kris :wave2:

97 days till we leave for our 30th Anniversary 4-day Wonder cruise and a few days at PO-R

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter