• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying a WBC reservation off ebay? Advice for a newbie..

Aggiegrl

DIS Veteran
I found a reservation for Bonnet Creek that I like on ebay. The seller has 100% positive feedback with 1500 ratings/Top Rated Seller. From their reviews it appears they specialize in Wyndham timeshares.

I have rented DVC points before but never purchased a timeshare reservation. I plan on buying vacation insurance. Anything special I should know before purchasing?

I've gotten a few ressies for bc on ebay and havent had any problems so far. Good luck!

I have gotten a few off ebay as well with no problems. The only thing that I would suggest is to just call the resort a week in advance and confirm the reservation.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter