Buying a litre of milk anywhere?

alesslu

Earning My Ears
We have purchased the basic food plan , so we plan on just having a snack or cereal in the morning..any idea where or if they even sell litre's of milk?

value should have some milk (not sure if its a litre or not) in the food court, the moderates + should have small things of milk (might be a litre) in the gift shop in addition to what is sold at the food court. They will also have soda 2 liters and alcohol and don't forget to request a bottle opener if you get a bottle of wine (they have little plastic ones)

I have found milk in a few different sizes at the various resorts I have stayed in...they would be found in the gift shop. Have a great time!:yay:

Milk is still sold by the pint, quart, 1/2 gallon and gallon in the US, so if you ask for a litre you're likely to confuse the clerk.

Most of the resort gift shops have quarts or half-gallons available; the DVC resort food shops have gallons. IME, the food courts normally don't sell bottles larger than a pint, and it is less expensive purchased from the gift shop.

Also, the Hess petrol stations have a large variety of milk products at good prices. There is one opposite Downtown Disney and another near the entrance to the Boardwalk. (Also one at the Car Care center, but if you don't have a car that's difficult to reach.)

Thanks everyone!

Sorry...we're from Canada...we use litres....I always forget:confused3

Lisa:)

I'm bringing some of those single serve milks that don't have to be refridgerated until opened. I'll put them in an ice bucket to cool down the milk.

Milk is still sold by the pint, quart, 1/2 gallon and gallon in the US, so if you ask for a litre you're likely to confuse the clerk.

Yes, but soft drinks are sold in 2-liter bottles. Go figure. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter