Busy signal??!?

Got through with the local number earlier today ... but it said 70 minute wait.

Well it's still busy. It's 4:25 on Saturday, Jan 30 so I guess booking for New years or something. I'll just ask my question here on the boards.

Busy signal here too so I kept dialing until I got through. Maybe 20x. Then 45 minute wait. Then another 30 minute wait after my “triage” non dvc employee took my information and said they had to get a supervisor to actually help me. No have a magical day, just “thanks for your patience.”

Hi All,

I have been getting a busy signal too and if I do get through the wait time is about an hour. It is probably due to a few things, 1) 11 months to the Holidays, 2) the free 2 extra days ticket off that you have to call to get, and 3) I assume there are less agents as I am sure some have been laid-off/furloughed.

Hi All,

I have been getting a busy signal too and if I do get through the wait time is about an hour. It is probably due to a few things, 1) 11 months to the Holidays, 2) the free 2 extra days ticket off that you have to call to get, and 3) I assume there are less agents as I am sure some have been laid-off/furloughed.

Not to mention the free night at Aulani deal that requires a call too!

I tried almost 40 times yesterday before I was able to get through. I did get through a bit earlier, but the call dropped while I was about 20 minutes into holding 😣

When I did get through the second time, the wait time was about an hour but they were able to help me with what I needed. I am rebooking a trip from April to December due to travel restrictions in my country, so I've got two more long phone calls later this week, one with ticketing to get my dated tickets moved and one with merchandising to get refunds for magicbands that weren't sent since I'm international. I wish I could do some of this online, but it seems like they are redirecting everything through live agents these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter