• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Business Question for Families

F

Familyof5

We have been to Disney several times and each time we have gone always have goody bags, gift baskets, etc. sent to the kids from Mickey and the Gang. The kids loved them!! We have spent insane amounts of money on ofcourse what could have been done much less expensively on our own, but we either didn't have the time to search for the items or in most cases "Mickey" items were not available in our area. We are seriously considering starting our own business of having these goody bags, gift baskets, etc. available for the young and young at heart at much more reasonable prices than can be found at Disney. My question to all of you is whether you would take advantage of this service if we were to offer variety and a more budget minded price for this benefit?

Thanks for your input I appreciate them all! :D

that this forum is not representative for comparative marketing purposes. I would think that people who frequent these boards are more of the do-it-yourselfer types who not only are looking to save a buck but also enjoy the exercise of doing all the research, planning, shopping and preparation as part of the whole trip experience. Speaking for myself I would not use such a service for just these reasons. On the other hand I do think there is a market out there, you just need to find it.

I can't believe you asked this question!! Dh and I were thinking of starting a business exactly like this!!:D I guess great minds think alike!!!LOL;) I obviously think this is a great idea. I also agree that maybe nit many on these boards would use this type of service, because they would most likely do it themselves. But, there are so many others out there that don't have the benefit of these boards, and would definately use a service like this. I say go for it!! Good luck;)

Although I like to do most of the planning myself....sometimes there's just not enough time for everything. I think it's a great idea & definitely a market for it....even on these boards!

Good Luck:smooth:

I agree that I love the hunt! Everywhere I go I look for anything I can put into my kids' goody bags.

One thing that is going in them is a new pillowcase! I have this thing about hotel pillows. I know my family will be sleeping on clean, nit free, Mickey cases that smell like downy, because I'm making them then washing them before I put them into the box for shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter