Busiest DCA Rides

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
Hi, I am trying to plan out a day at DCA, I plan to go to DL first then hit DCA at opening.
Which rides fill quickest?
Which FASTPASSES run out soonest?
I got the great info re DL but can't find the same for DCA
Thanks!

Hi there!
The most popular usually are :

Tower of Terror
Soarin' Over California
Grizzley River Run
California Screamin

Soarin' and Grizzley run out of passes the fastest, I believe.....
Any show at the Hyperion Theater is very popular and should also be planned around - it's still Aladdin, I think - and WELL worth the time!

Rivergallery said:
Hi, I am trying to plan out a day at DCA, I plan to go to DL first then hit DCA at opening.
Which rides fill quickest?
Which FASTPASSES run out soonest?
I got the great info re DL but can't find the same for DCA
Thanks!
First, DCA usually opens 30 minutes early, and Soarin is the only open ride when this happens. But FPs are not given out until regular park hours.

The ride you most need FP for is Soarin, then Screamin, then Tower of Terror, then maybe MM. You also need FP for GRR when it is warm out, but the GRR FP is disconnected from the DCA network so you can get a FP for GR at any time without interfering with your other DCA FPs.

Depending on how many in your group you might think about 1 rider passes for Mullholland Madness. You can go quicker if you're willing to ride alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter