• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bush Gardens Tampa Fl Food Prices

of2dbeach

DIS Veteran
I cant seem to find a list of food prices for Bush Gardens. My daughter is going the end of May with her school's band. I am figuring $20 for each meal to give her a little leftover for snacks or whatever else. She isnt a big eater so I told her she can always get a kids meal. Any other advise will be helpful. She is 15 years old. Thanks ! :goodvibes

Pretty standard prices for theme parks,adult entrees will be in the $7-$14 range,with most of the items like burgers,sandwiches,chicken strips under $11,if she goes over to the BBQ place there are some items like maybe chicken and rib combo that could be around $14.Sodas and their huge desserts will be in the $3-$4 range,so $20 should cover each meal for sure,especially if she gets kids meals which will be less.

We were just there last weekend, most of the entrees (burger & fries, chicken strip basket, etc) were 8 or 9, kids meals were less. The bbq restaurant has some entrees that are more, but even those are I think 14 for the top end. A bottle of water is $2.50, soft drinks are $3, most desserts/snacks are also around 3 or 4. Also, she could buy the refillable mug, I believe it is $7.99, and then her refills are only $89, so if she will want lots of drinks, that might be a good option. I would agree that $20 per meal should be sufficient to cover her for meals and snacks.

Thanks I apprecitae it. I have never been and I am a native ( weird I know ) Hopefully we can go soon ! Most of the time she will be drinking water because it will be hot, she likes it and it is FREE!! Maybe she will actually come home with some cash this time.. we can only hope :)

They also do offer the All Day Dining deal where they give you a wristband where you can go through. the counter service restaurants lines as many times as you wish.Every time you go through the line you can get an entree,a side or dessert and a soft drink or water bottle.It's $29.99 for adults and like $15 for kids.

Thats a great idea I was looking at her doing that too. Not sure ifshe would qualify for the kids meals though. Maybe i can call and ask. it sure cant hurt. thanks for everyones help.

Kids are age 9 and under only. She would be an adult on the plan, but it is a great option, and if she is eating 3 meals it is for sure a good deal, or 2 meals, a couple snacks, and a few bottles of water, it works out well. We do the plan usually, be aware that the "snacks" would have to be from the counter service places (ie side salad, strawberries, cheesecake, chocolate cake, think side/dessert, she can't get the ice cream, popcorn, slushes, funnel cakes on the plan, though as of last weekend they are 50% off with the all day dine).

They also do offer the All Day Dining deal where they give you a wristband where you can go through. the counter service restaurants lines as many times as you wish.Every time you go through the line you can get an entree,a side or dessert and a soft drink or water bottle.It's $29.99 for adults and like $15 for kids.
Also, price went up, adult is now $32.99...

That all day dining deal works best on hot summer days with long park hours,we did it at Busch Gardens last summer and probably spent $30 on water alone.On days the park hour are shorter and you don't need to drink constantly the chances of you getting your money's worth lessens.Passholders also get 10% off,we paid $27 when it was $30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter