• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Transportation to ESPN Wide World of Sports - Atlanta Braves Spring Training

MGMmjl

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of going to Walt Disney World in late February or March 2019 to catch an Atlanta Braves spring training game since it will be their last year at Disney. I have a question about the bus transportation available to the Wide World of Sports from Disney resorts. The following is on the WWOS website:

Bus transportation to ESPN Wide World of Sports is available from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort on a limited schedule:

Complex open until 1 hour after event ending time.

These buses will also run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:

One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until or one (1) hour after sports complex closes.

During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour.

I read somewhere else that bus service was available from all of the All-Star resorts, but that seems to imply it is only offered at Sports. Does anyone know if buses run from the All-Star Movies to WWOS? But it does sound like they definitely have bus service every day, with perhaps buses running a little earlier on Spring Training game days?

I'm not sure if I'll have a car when I'm there, but if I do have a car, driving may be an option since parking is free at WWOS.

Thanks for your help!

Have you considered Lyft/Uber? Might be an easier, stress-free option compared to the bus.

Unless the elsewhere you read was also on Disney's website, i would tend to trust the information you pasted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter