• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Transportation in Off Season

disneysnowflake

DIS Veteran
Hi. I have yet another question.

I'm trying to plan my own 7 day family vacation in December and my computer-less sister's 5 day vacation also in December.

My sister is staying at All Star Movies and would like to eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare around 7pm. Then she was hoping to see the Electrical Water Pageant at the Grand Floridian after dinner.

I guess I have two questions..

First, does the the Electrical Water Pageant run each night during off season? I saw the schedule that said it runs by Grand Floridian around 9:15pm, but is this only in the Peak Season, or does it run year round?

Second, my sister is concerned about being stuck at the Grand Floridian with no way to get back to ASMov after dinner.

How late do the busses run during the off season in December? Do busses run pretty late? I've tried looking for the answers, but I just can't find anything. I want to put her mind at ease.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. This site sure give me so much information.

Thanks.

The ELP runs year round.

For the transportation, you have the following choices

1. take bus to DTD and get on the ASM bus there. Busses run until 2 am
2. take the resort monorail to TCC and take the Epcot monorail. Catch the ASM bus there. busses run for about 2 hours after park closing
3. Take a Taxi

Ed

Originally posted by betterlatethannever
...For the transportation, you have the following choices

1. take bus to DTD and get on the ASM bus there. Busses run until 2 am
2. take the resort monorail to TCC and take the Epcot monorail. Catch the ASM bus there. busses run for about 2 hours after park closing
3. Take a Taxi

4. If the MK is open for a MVMCP, she can take the monorail to the MK and hop an ASMo bus there. This would be the easiest option if available.

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
4. If the MK is open for a MVMCP, she can take the monorail to the MK and hop an ASMo bus there. This would be the easiest option if available.

You are so right GodenOldie. All I saw was off season. Didn't see December (or it didn't register) :o even though it was there twice.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter