Bus stop to Downtown Disney

Beehn

Mouseketeer
How far is it to walk from the Downtown Disney bus stop to the hotels (specifically the Wyndham) ? A family member has a conference at the Wyndham, but they are thinking of staying at a monorail resort. TIA!

If it were me, I would not do this.

DTD buses are notorious for being the least reliable. They seem to take longer to arrive at either end - I've timed them at 45 minutes between buses many times. I would be concerned about being on time for the meeting relying on Disney transportation, unless the meetings started late morning or in the afternoon.

However, once at DTD, it would take maybe 15 minutes or so to get from the Marketplace stop to the Wyndham, depending on how long you had to wait for the light to cross the street.

If it were me, I would not do this.

DTD buses are notorious for being the least reliable. They seem to take longer to arrive at either end - I've timed them at 45 minutes between buses many times. I would be concerned about being on time for the meeting relying on Disney transportation, unless the meetings started late morning or in the afternoon.

However, once at DTD, it would take maybe 15 minutes or so to get from the Marketplace stop to the Wyndham, depending on how long you had to wait for the light to cross the street.

Totally agree. If the company won't spend the $$$ for a rental car, then have your family member stay at the Wyndham.

How far is it to walk from the Downtown Disney bus stop to the hotels (specifically the Wyndham) ? A family member has a conference at the Wyndham, but they are thinking of staying at a monorail resort. TIA!

Plan on taking a cab to the Wyndham every day.

I don't believe the DtD buses start running until around 10am. If s/he needs to be there for early meetings, he'd need a cab or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter