• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus Stop at the Marketplace and Pleasure Island

BuddyWRH

Earning My Ears
I was just curious to see if anyone is disappointed, or down right mad as I am, that we don't have benches or even a cover at the Marketplace or Pleasure Island bus stops? I just returned form a trip and was a little angry that I had to wait in the rain, standing mind you, in the middle of March for a bus at Pleasure Island. I mean seeing as how we all pay bus fees and they keep getting raised on us, I think we deserve a bench. Who's with me??

Love the Mouse!!! See ya in three months !!

-Wesley

hrrm they use to have a few covered benches at Pleasure Island! -Cris

There were covered benches at Marketplace in Sept. Wonder if they are remodeling???

No, no, there are covered bus stops . . . just not for OKW. We are the only bus stop at both locations without a cover. There is some construction going on at the PI bus stop, but the fact still remains that OKW is the ONLY stop without a cover. I just find this a bit upsetting.

-Wesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter