Bus. (Resort to parks)

Musicequalslove.

Earning My Ears
Hi.
I'm thinking of staying at the All Star Music Resort with my best friend in Late May.

How bad are the buses to and from all the parks during this time?
Thanks for the help!

All buses, no matter what resort, are going to be crowded at park closing. Every single resort is going to have longish lines waiting to get back from the parks at closing.
My suggestion? Eithe leave the park before it closes, or hang out in the park for a bit after it closes. The buses run for at least an hour after the park closes for the night. So, get a Mickey bar, plop down on a park bench and relax for 20 or so minutes. By the time you get to the bus lines, most people will have left.
The value resorts have a lot of buses running to and from the parks. Yes, there are a lot of people staying at those resorts. Disney knows this and has more buses for them. I don't think you will have any issues with the buses at the All Stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter