Bungee jumping!

HilWil

Earning My Ears
My FH and I are going to Florida to get married, while there (withhout kids) I want to cross off some of the things I want to do in this life, ie sky dive, swim with dolphins, parasail, bungee jump!

I have found all but bungee jump. I know Old Town has the sling shot, but does any one know where I can go bungee jumping, it doesn't have to be in Florida, we are driving down i95 from Pa so it can be anywhere around there would be great!

Thanks for all your help!

i think either kissimmee or orlando has real jumping out of airplanes - would that work????

Yeah I plan on jumpiung out of an air plane in Key West, swimming with dolphins @ Discovery Cove, Parasail in Key West, Just lookin for a place to bungee jump, I haven't found much, I think it will end up being the sling shot at Old Town! Maybe someone has bungee junping out of a hot air balloon? That would be cool. But anything between pa and the keys that has bungee jumping would be great!

I thought when we were down in in April of last year for paintball they had a Bungee jump crain on the back side of Old town .

I don't think it's part of it but right next to between Old Town and the Drag racers.

Good luck if it's in the area you will find it in one of the attraction books with coupons.

The Sling Shot on I-drive is taller than Old Town's. Think they said the tallest one anywhere. My 6 year old went on it in March. Not sure about bungee jumping. The other thing at Old Town is the swing where they take you up really high and let you swing. I don't remember what it's called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter