Building Recommendations for MKV at the GF

jmiralles

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We are booked 1/14 through 1/20 at the GF. I just upgraded us to a MKV from garden view since this is a celebration trip for us!

We will be traveling with our 7 year old and 2 year old daughters. Can you please recommend a building and floor level that would work well for us?

Ideally we would like a nice view, low noise and not too long a hike for food and drink.

Thanks!

J:surfweb:

Sugar Loaf Key is the closest building to the main building at the Grand and if you are on the marina side on an upper floor, you should have a view of the Magic Kingdom. Also, Sago Cay facing the Magic Kingdom has a short walk to the main building and also a view of the Magic Kingdom and may be quieter than Sugar Loaf.

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Robert

Sugar Loaf is only club level, so you can't stay there.

Sago has some straight on views that people have said are really nice (there are photos on the GF thread, I believe).

Our 2 MK view rooms were in Boca Chica. Not straight-on views of the castle, but I actually preferred the views of the lagoon, the Poly, the CR, the EWP, and the castle from our 2 rooms there. One was a corner room with 2 balconies (wonderful) and one was a 1st floor room that still had an enclosed balcony. Very quiet, since there was no path between BC and the lagoon.:cloud9:

Boca Chica is close to the main building, but also right next to the courtyard pool and close to the waterfall pool. Big Pine Key is the most convenient to both pools and is also close to the main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter