Build A Bear Holiday Exchange

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Okay all it's that time of year, the annual Build a Bear Exchange is upon us. You do not HAVE to send holiday themed items to your exchange person, but please do try and send something from their wish list IF they have one. As per every other exchange, a wish list is VERY helpful. They are free to set up at buildabear.com. This way you can tell your exchange pal what clothes/animals you are interested in. Also PLEASE email me your wishlists. It is very hard to access them when sent via PM's. My email address is DisneyCP2002@aol.com. Now to the important stuff:

Names will go out 11/27/06
Mail by date is 12/4/06

Minimum to spend $15 before s&h. That way if you have someone that doesn't have a bear or animal, you can get one for that much.

Information I need:
Name
Address
Email Address(I MUST have so if your person has a wishlist I can send it to you)
International
Elf
Do you need a bear/animal
Are you willing to send someone a bear/animal

Also I'm about to clean out my PM's box, so if you get a full box message wait just a few minutes and resend.

Pm sent. I also just went to the site and helped my son set up a wishlist. Lets just say he had a great time setting up the list and there is something on there for all price ranges :rotfl:

Another exchange that will be fun to participate in. Emails have been sent - one for me and one for my 18 year old daughter. I will send the wishlists in the next day or two. We need to get on the buildabear site and build our wishlists.

Yeah! :cheer2: This is the first time I get to play and actually go to BAB to pick out stuff for my exchangee! I am so glad we finally got a BAB in Miami! Sign me up! :thumbsup2 PM coming in a little bit! :cool1:

Dyan, forget about Miami, I want them to put one in Downtown Disney.

Pm Coming.. fingers crossed I can do this:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter