Bugs/Mossies in mid-February?

FatCow

<font color=purple>FatCow is a dude<br><font color
Anybody got any info about bugs/mosquitoes existence (infestations?) at WDW in mid-February?

I know it's not like park hours and they can't be to well predicted. However, I'd like to have some idea what I should be expecting.

Cheerio! :teeth:

Hi--
We'll be there at the same time! We always go in mid-Feb, and have never had problems with bugs. I do bring bug spray just in case, since my kids get huge welts, but we've never had to use it. See you there!

I'm Czarina's mother but not computer literate so I don't know how to change to my name sooo....

Disney uses insects to eat other insects so there is no smelly spray and no mosquitos. We always go either the last of January or the first of February and had never had as much as one mosquito bite for anyone in our party.

We took the walking tour in Epcot Lands and they told us all about the pest control taken on ALL the properties. (Very cool tour btw.)

We will be there before you so I promise to kill any I happen to see. :earsgirl:

Thanks for the info. So now I know who to blame if there is a single bug and/or mossies there. :)

Okay, this is still Czarina's mom. (My daughter keeps threatening to give me computer ed.)

Blame the little larva eating wasps for not doing their job. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter