Buffalo Airport hotel

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Hi all, checked in to the Clarion today on Transit ave in Buffalo. I am pleasantly surprised. It was only $59/nt and has high speed internet in the rooms. I am in the business office right now waiting to print my southwest boarding passes. It has 2 computers with printers, fax machine, copier etc. Hotel is very clean, staff extremely friendly and rooms spacious and clean. We have 2 queen beds, small table and chairs, work desk and recliner. Also small microwave and fridge in the room. They have a shuttle but it doesn't start until 6 so we have decided to cab it to the airport(10.00 each). We need 3 cabs---8 people, 3 golf sets, 1 wheelchair and lots of luggage. Front desk has arranged this for us already.

We had a very easy drive down, crossed the Lewiston bridge and had absolutely no issues. Spent the afternoon in the Galleria mall--wow!!!! Got some great deals at the disney store. Hopefully all goes smoothly in the morning....talk to you all soon.

Hope you have a safe flight!

Tracey, you're suppose to wait until you get to Orlando Premiere Outlet Mall to do your shopping!LOL

Have A Great Trip!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter