Budget tooth whitening system...Treswhite?

britfish

DIS Veteran
DH has always wanted to get his teeth whitened but the procedure at his dentists office is $300. I noticed at my dentist office they are selling an at home kit for $50. I believe it was called Tres White. Does anyone know anything about this brand? Or any other suggestions, I was thinking of getting it for him for fathers day and the $300 one is out of the question.

I believe the tres whites are 10% hydrogen peroxide, they do work our office used to sell them. Very reputable brand, if his teeth are in the yellow range he should get a couple of shades lighter. We generally now use opalescence 30% with that high of a concentration the effects are more dramatic. If he is in the yellow range you should have good results, shades of gray are more difficult even in the higher percentage range.

We use Opalescence in our office 20 or 30%. If the Crest White strips don't work on him, the Tres White probably won't either. Call around to other offices, we do Opalescence for $175.00 maybe you could get it cheaper.

I don't know about that product, but I have had really good results with Crest Whitestrips. I started getting so many compliments on my white teeth that I only used half a box because I didn't want to overdo. You can usually find a coupon if you look around.

My son uses an at home trick
Ya take a strawberry and mash it up as much as possible,and add like a teaspoon of baking soda, and mix it up, it should be a good mix, and ya brush your teeth with it, leave it on for 5 min, my sons teeth were blinging!
He did say it burned a little!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter