budget rental

PTKeil

Earning My Ears
Just got a great deal off of Hotwire....For June 15-24 (10 days) I got a compact rental from Budget (which is in the terminal) for $221 including taxes. That's about $30 cheaper than the cheapest price I have been able to find. The cheap week rates are easy to find. The extra days they tack on are what kill ya.

I am renting an intermediate for 10 days during spring break for $235 from national(also on site). I got this deal through the Emerald Isle Club which I believe you can still join through biztravel.com for free (normally costs $50). Once you get the card you can register for these great rates.

Actually when I go I will have a choice of any car on their "Emerald Isle" which can include anything intermediate and up.

Your rate might be even better since it is not during spring break! Check it out!

9 days and counting!

Sunni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter