Budget or Avis

mforbach

Mouseketeer
Which rental car? We have reservations with Avis but could save $35.00 by switching to Budget. Both are on site. Any comments about either? Also, info at MCO now lists Alamo on site but last Jan we used them and they were off site. Anyone know?

We have used both Budget and Avis and both were fine.

Alamo and National have merged so thats probably why they are showing in the airport.

Alamo and National have merged so thats probably why they are showing in the airport.

They have not merged they are still separate companies. They are, in fact, sister companies owned by the same corporation.
They do share the same garage space at MCO. Alamo is concentrating on leisure travelers and National is geared to the business travelers. They each have their own reservation systems, which would not be the case if they merged.

Also, info at MCO now lists Alamo on site but last Jan we used them and they were off site. Anyone know?

Alamo is now onsite at MCO.

I would definitely suggest Budget especially since you will save a little money. We have used them several times with no problems. I have not used Alamo so I don't know anything about their service, but we have always been happy with Budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest