Budget offsite hotel/motel~ celebration area?

Abbeysmom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I posted this on the orlando hotels board as well, but it doesn't seem to be getting much traffic today. We are planning a superbudget trip to Orlando in March. We are planning on spending a day or so at the beach, a day at seaworld, some time at universal and a couple days at WDW. I have been hunting offsite hotels on hotwire and found one with a pretty budget price (under 50 a night) and it is supposed to be inside disney gate celebration area? Anyone have any idea if this would be an okay place to stay. We have been to disney before, but we stayed onsite. Since we have so much else we want to do it doesn't seem to make much sense to stay onsite, plus we are not going to do the dining plan so that isn't a factor. We would like to have a motel that is a nice budget place to essentially sleep each night with maybe a pool for our little girl to play in. We will be gone most of the time so it doesn't have to be all that great. Just clean and in an area that is not scary;) . I would appreciate any help!!

I'm not sure how close to Celebration this is, but it sounds like a deal. We've made reservations here for Feb.

http://www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard/listings.cfm?searchCategory=accommodations#C

Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
8442 Palm Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
407-996-7236
www.comfortinnorlando.com/magic

Complimentary continental breakfast. Free shuttles to Disney, Universal and SeaWorld parks. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea maker in all rooms. Free lobby Wi-Fi. starting at $52.

all accomodation offers:

http://www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard/listings.cfm?searchCategory=accommodations

I second the Orlando Magic card recommendation. I know get the Fairfield Inn on Canada Avenue for 80.00 a night of July 4th weekend.

We stayed at either Fairfield Inn or Springhill Sweets in Lake Buena Vista and both were very nice, one also included breakfast, it was a very short drive to DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter