Budget friendly gifts for nieces and nephews?

sl_underwood

DIS Veteran
I will need to purchase budget friendly gifts for 3 nieces ages 6 (loves Hannah and Wizards) age 2, and not quite 1. And 3 nephews ages 5 (loves Toy Story), age 3 (loves toy story) and barely 1 month. I am open to purchasing online at disney store but once I get to the world, I will not have a way off site so ideas there would be great too. Just want to have a gift for each of them when I get back, preferably one that does not break the bank!

I will need to purchase budget friendly gifts for 3 nieces ages 6 (loves Hannah and Wizards) age 2, and not quite 1. And 3 nephews ages 5 (loves Toy Story), age 3 (loves toy story) and barely 1 month. I am open to purchasing online at disney store but once I get to the world, I will not have a way off site so ideas there would be great too. Just want to have a gift for each of them when I get back, preferably one that does not break the bank!

Haven't been to Disney in a couple yrs, so not sure what they have available for Hannah or Wizards (for your nieces)... but what about going to the toy store in DTD and doing the Mr. Potato Head box (where you can fill the box for certain price)... and and split it between your 2 older nephews (and baby if older 2 would question why he didn't get anything).

There is a great store DTD where everything is under $10. I got a fabulous windbreaker which folds up to a bag for $6 last year and it was a XXL :thumbsup2

Just get each a Mickey rice crispie treat or some other inexpensive candy/food treat.

I've seen some Disney stuff at the $ store here at home. Have you tried stopping in to get a book, coloring book, etc? For that age group, that would be all that is necessary.

I would always purchase a cool cup for my nephews ( I have 8 of them )… They have sippy cups with characters that light up on the bottom and they have plastic cups that have sparkles in between with the characters floating around. There are also some really cool water bottles.

Another place you could check out is Disney’s $10 and below store in DTD. I think that is the name of it…. I haven’t been there since 2009 so I am not 100% sure it is still available. You can get everything from cool cups, to pins, to ears…. It is a budget friendly store. They even used to have grab bags that usually had tons of stuff for my nephews in them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter