Budget buster but worth it- movie premiere!

MomtoGKC

DIS Veteran
Woo-hoo! I'm going to the Captain America premiere! My little cousin is playing Captain America and gets a certain amount of tickets to give to friends and family. I just found out today there is a ticket for me. Of course it's last minute so the plane ticket from FL to CA was not cheap. But DH convinced me it is a once in a lifetime chance so I went for it.

It won't cost too mch once I get there. I'm going to share a hotel room with my mom and aunt and my mom offered to treat me to lunch and dinner if I could make it. :)

I am so excited, now I need to find something to wear!

Chris Evans is your cousin (and it's totally hilarious that you call him your "little cousin"!)?! That's awesome, post pictures when you get back and have a blast!

Woo-hoo! I'm going to the Captain America premiere! My little cousin is playing Captain America and gets a certain amount of tickets to give to friends and family. I just found out today there is a ticket for me. Of course it's last minute so the plane ticket from FL to CA was not cheap. But DH convinced me it is a once in a lifetime chance so I went for it.

It won't cost too mch once I get there. I'm going to share a hotel room with my mom and aunt and my mom offered to treat me to lunch and dinner if I could make it. :)

OMG, my dh and I are so jealous! Cap't America is his FAVE superhero (we have pix all over the house) and he and my son have anxiously been waiting for the movie to finally open. Yes, pls post pix!

Wow! Have a great time!

Thank you- I am really excited! I'm so proud of him and can't wait to just see all the hub bub that surrounds the premiere. And I'll be there with a bunch of family members Including my mom and one of my brothers which will be fun, too.

I would really love it if I could make it to Disneyland, but that will be a stretch budget and time wise. I'm going to a friend's house to try on dresses in a little bit though so I could save some money there. :)

Wow, that is an amazing opportunity! I am so jealous! Have a great time! Be sure to take LOTS of pics for those of us who are less fortunate, LOL! :goodvibes

How was the premiere? We watched the movie on Saturday and really enjoyed it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter