Budget and toddler-friendly transfer to MIA

quaitte

Earning My Ears
Trying to figure out how to (affordably) get ourselves to Miami airport after a cruise in September with a toddler in tow (so just 3 of us). I took a glance at other threads about transfers on the boards, but hard to find anything mentioning car seats. Does anyone have experience with this? I'd love to just take a shared shuttle but this seems hard to find on google. Public transit doesn't look like an option either, takes way too long. Blacklane private transfer was recommended to me, but this is $120ish and I'm wondering if we can find something for less. Any help would be great, thanks y'all.

Trying to figure out how to (affordably) get ourselves to Miami airport after a cruise in September with a toddler in tow (so just 3 of us). I took a glance at other threads about transfers on the boards, but hard to find anything mentioning car seats. Does anyone have experience with this? I'd love to just take a shared shuttle but this seems hard to find on google. Public transit doesn't look like an option either, takes way too long. Blacklane private transfer was recommended to me, but this is $120ish and I'm wondering if we can find something for less. Any help would be great, thanks y'all.
Hi there, DCL does have a round trip shuttle you can book, but you have to call them. We also have a toddler and will cruise out of Miami, and we are looking into buying a Safe Ride 4 Kids RideSafer Vest since we will probably take an Uber around Miami. This is certified and looks to be a great thing to travel with.

I think the DCL bus will be the best option if you are only going one way. I'm pretty sure it is $25/person. There are inflatable boosters and foldable seatbelt positioners, but those are more for the preschool crowd vs toddlers. Another option would be travelling with your carseat. You should be able to check it for free and if you store all luggage under the bed there will be room to store it in the closet.

oh interesting thanks, the DCL website wasn't really clear about this (didn't mention explicitly that they provide transfers) and my travel agent didn't mention it either so I thought it just wasn't a thing. Thank you! I'll ask my agent about it

So good to know about that vest too, I will go check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter