Budget airfare find

EveDallas

Always keep fighting
I just paid 760 on Southwest Airlines for four people round trip from Dallas to Orlando for our June trip! :cool1: Now I don't have to drive all that way with three teenagers in the car :banana::banana:

I just paid 760 on Southwest Airlines for four people round trip from Dallas to Orlando for our June trip! :cool1: Now I don't have to drive all that way with three teenagers in the car :banana::banana:
Wow! Awesome find! Was it a Ding! fare or were you just browsing the website for prices? Getting airfare under $200 RT is getting to be quite a challenge anymore.

Wow! Awesome find! Was it a Ding! fare or were you just browsing the website for prices? Getting airfare under $200 RT is getting to be quite a challenge anymore.

I was just browsing the website, and I got lucky. I'm so glad - I was *not* looking forward to that drive.

And just think.... your bag fly free. :rotfl2: :cheer2:

When are you going in June? We're looking for airfare too and I coldn't find anything under $300 per person. We're planning to drive!! Please share!

Wow! I booked my a couple of weeks ago for June 21-28 on American out of DFW for about $230 pp. I was happy to find that. Plus, I had a $300 voucher I needed to use. If I count that it brings the price down to $155 pp!

When are you going in June? We're looking for airfare too and I coldn't find anything under $300 per person. We're planning to drive!! Please share!

We're going June 7-15. The rates were $77.00 each way per person. I had to go with less than desirable flight times (flying out late at night and returning early morning)but to me it was a fair trade to avoid driving.

Yeah I checked our dates... 6/13-6/18 (set in stone because of our jobs) and they are about $300 pp. Still cheaper to drive unfortunately so that's what we're doing but I'm keeping an eye on the flights every day!

Just wanted to thank OP for telling us about this barain. I was planning to drive, but w/ that price I couldnt resist!! I booked flights for June 6-15, and now I won't be driving from Ft Worth alone w/ 2 kiddos!!! I'm staying off property, so will search the boards now for good deals on a rental car.

:rotfl2: No car trips with teenagers...priceless, to rip off the commercial.

And how great that the PP got the same deal!

I wanted to recommend www.carrentalsavers.com for the car rental. I have a mid size for 8 days over spring break for $190 from enterprise through them, much less than any other site I found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter