Buddy and Ignore lists?

grimley1968

DIS Veteran
Forgive me if I missed a thread that already explains this.

What are the features the buddy and ignore lists provide? Do ignore lists prevent the one you wish to ignore from PM'ing you and everything, or does it just not show their posts on public threads to you? I'd like to do both with one particular person, but no one else.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi John,
I don't know the answer to your question but try asking on the technical support board.
Lyndon

This is what I found in the FAQ's.

What are the buddy and ignore lists?

The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter