Brown Derby

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Do you think it would be ok to go to BD around 3:00 and just have desert?DW and I have had lunch and dinner at BD I like it and she is not fond of it.We both love the Grapefruit Cake!!!!!I would leave server nice tip,just not interested in full meal though.Have you done this at BD or other Disney dining venue?:wave:

I don't see why it would be a problem. If you wait for a table just like everyone else it shouldn't matter what you order. I have eaten only dessert at other WDW restaurants and no one has said anything. If you're paying for it, you should get whatever on the menu you like!

Although I have not experienced it firsthand, I have read on these boards that the Grapefruit Cake from Brown Derby is also available at the counter service bakery - Starring Rolls, I think. That may be another alternative, although I don't think that there is anything wrong with just ordering dessert at a restaurant!

We've done that, just not at BD. I think its fun! BD is a nice place to relax and really feel you are away from the crowd. I would think it be great to enjoy a 3:00 dessert stop there! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter