Britia Bottles $3.00!!!

you might want to check your Kroger etc. ours has Brittta bottles in the aisle with the bottled water.
K-Mart's location of these were in the coffee pot aisle.good luck! we used these last Sept. and worked great!:earsgirl:

K-Mart had the clearance ones in the plumbing section. They had the full price bottles in the water/pop aisle.

Does anyone know what the newer patterns are? I bought one with just the name on it but saw a soccer ball type pattern on another.

I found the Brita water bottles today at a K-Mart near my office. The bottles were $4 and a pack of filters was $3.

Is Brita discontinuing the bottles? They are $4 and $2.50 for filters at mine also.

We don't have any K-Marts or Safeways in Texas. :(

If anyone sees any inexpensive bottles somewhere else, please post!

Check Wal-Greens Drug stores. They carry a filter that will fit any sports type pull up drink cap,too.

I got mine at K-Mart for 4.00. The pattern on it is of water. It is refreshing looking. I think that may be one of the newer ones but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter