• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Britain's Got Talent Final - who's watching? - Spoiler free!! Don't discuss results!!

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
I am! :thumbsup2

I'm starting off neutral, excpet I kinda don't want Susan to win........

I am I want the man with the sax to win !!!
Sorry but I think Susan is starting to believe her own hype x

I am not watching but I am in the minority in this household.
Happy for whoever wins but guess that there will be a fairly patriotic support for Susan Boyle :)

Sky+ it at the moment as it's Wii night in our house until 8pm then Dd4 will go to bed.Then me,Hubby+Dd8 will catch up on it :thumbsup2.Afraid i don't want Susan to win either.Would'nt mind seen Shaun win(he's also a hottie-should a 34yr old be saying that about a 17yr old :scared1: :lmao:).x.

Sky+ it at the moment as it's Wii night in our house until 8pm then Dd4 will go to bed.Then me,Hubby+Dd8 will catch up on it :thumbsup2.Afraid i don't want Susan to win either.Would'nt mind seen Shaun win(he's also a hottie-should a 34yr old be saying that about a 17yr old :scared1: :lmao:).x.
We have it on sky+ so I'm a few minutes behind. I'll make sure we don't discuss the wonner on this thread!! for people who are behind!

I'm watching, I have a few favourites Diversity, Shaun, the Sax man and Flawless were really good earlier.
I don't mind who wins as long as it's not Susan Boyle she's got a little 'cocky'.

I'm watching!! I love Stavros Flatley - they were fantastic.

Same here - don't want SuBo to win either.

I love Flawless, Diversity, Aidan, Shaheen & Stavros Flatley....can't decide who I want to win out of them at the moment? :confused3

Im not watching till tomorrow morning, may need to keep the comp off till ive seen it tho !

Im not watching till tomorrow morning, may need to keep the comp off till ive seen it tho !

Definately Nat!!!! Especially Facebook. I found out who won American Idol from someone posting on their facebook status before it was shown over here (and it wasn't an american friend.) :headache: :rolleyes:

Stavros Flatley & Diversity (but i really want Stavros Flatley through) :cool1:

I thought they were awesome too.

SuBo's dress is really really unflattering! Poor girl, she is singing very well though!

I hope she doesn't do her "Piers baby" dance. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter