Bring back the Krispy Kreme donuts!

KK tried very unsuccessfully to move into Toronto. TH pretty much rules every street corner. I don't get it at all. I think their products contribute massively to the health care crisis in Canada. But.....each to her own. After patrolling Toronto 10 hours a day for 32 years I'm a loyal Country Style follower. Unfortunately there are no CS restaurants near to where I retired.
Timmy's put DD out of business in Canada. They were successful here for a while, but I don't see them anymore. It's pretty much just all Dunkin' and then some Starbucks and Honey Dew Donuts. But there are just so, so many Dunkins...

Y'all are all funny. The closest donut shop to where we live is at least 1 hour away. So, I'm perfectly happy with the KK on board. I do understand there are better options if you live in the city... I grew up working at a family owned Donut shop in FL in the summers, Thomas' Donuts in Panama City Beach. They have the best donuts anywhere as far as I'm concerned. We get those when we go to the beach.
1 hour? Did you move further west of PCB?

Unpopular opinion (?) - I don't like donuts much...but give me chocolate-filled croissants, chocolate chip muffins, and apple fritter/danish things, and I'm good.

From what I saw onboard last January on the Fantasy, they've been using the same boxed doughnuts I saw at the gift shop in Coronado Springs last week... and really not impressed... Entennman's I believe...

From what I saw onboard last January on the Fantasy, they've been using the same boxed doughnuts I saw at the gift shop in Coronado Springs last week... and really not impressed... Entennman's I believe...
I see those all the time at WDW. Boxed dry donuts. I don’t have a sweet tooth thank goodnes, they do not appeal. Give me a pretzel covered in mustard anyday LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter