• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"bridging" a 7 day ph plus to dvc ap

Sheree

DIS Veteran
not sure why I didn't think to do this on our last trip. I have a 7 day plus ticket from ut. taking my son to the world for 2 days in Jan. plus time at the other park!
since we'll be going back in May I'm wondering if it would pay to use that ticket for 2 days thena pply it to an ap. what exactly is briding? would I get the dvc discounted pass at guest services?

the start date for the ap would be?

thanks

I believe you can use the ticket in a upgrade to an AP while at WDW which you can do at any guest services at the parks. You will get the DVC discounted price if you show personal ID and DVC member card. However, you will get an activated AP whose one year period starts the day of the exchange.

They dated ours the day we upgraded. I guess it depend on who does it. We did it at DHS and the girl was being trained. Worked well because we are getting 3 trips out of the passes because we did them our last day..

They dated ours the day we upgraded. I guess it depend on who does it. We did it at DHS and the girl was being trained. Worked well because we are getting 3 trips out of the passes because we did them our last day..
You were lucky. Policy is to back date the AP to the first day the original MYW ticket was used.

Thanks for the replies. so if it starts the first day of use the fact that Im only usinf 2 days on the 7 day hopper is irrelevant. if it starts the day we upgrade I shouldve done it day 7. If i dont use any pluses can i convert to regular ap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter