Bride and Groom Mickey Ears

mommybunnyof2

Mouseketeer
Hello, wondering if you can purchase the bride and groom Mickey ears at Downtown Disney. My niece is getting married and honeymooning at Disney. We live nearby but, unfortunately, don't have passes this year. I think I remember seeing them at the Market there, but last time we were there I was chasing my son around the store. Can anyone say for certain that they are sold at that store? Thanks!!

Hello, wondering if you can purchase the bride and groom Mickey ears at Downtown Disney. My niece is getting married and honeymooning at Disney. We live nearby but, unfortunately, don't have passes this year. I think I remember seeing them at the Market there, but last time we were there I was chasing my son around the store. Can anyone say for certain that they are sold at that store? Thanks!!

I just saw them online at the Disney Store, so if your don't want to hit DT Dinsey you can order them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter