Bride and Groom Ears!

Sara_in_Wonderland

Earning My Ears
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase the Bride and Groom Mickey and Minnie ears online. I have been unable to find them. My fiance and I did not buy them on our last trip to DW in April because we did not want them getting squished in our luggage on the plane ride home. I thought they would be super easy to find. Thanks~ xo

These two sites both sell the bride headband ears and the groom top hats, I don't know where they sell the bride ears that aren't the headband type...
http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html
http://www.pinenose.com/diweit.html
I'm almost 100% sure you can call a store at Disney directly and order something and have it shipped. A couple years ago, I got home and realized that I had gotten a shirt in the wrong size and called the store to ask if I could get an exchange, and was able to exchange the shirt and ended up getting something else that I had wanted, but never ended up getting before I left.

Hope that helps!

You can just call and order them since you know specifically what you want. It should be no problem at all and it ships rather quickly (my fiance called and had a yoamd minnie medium size plush sent to me as a suprise) and it got here in three days or less I believe. Also congrats to both of you! I am getting married next summer (7-19-08) Can't wait! Congrats again! Both disneymooning? We are! :goodvibes

Thanks! We are actually going to Mexico for our honeymoon BUT we have plans to do our 1 year anniversary at Disney World and maybe a visit for Valentines day. Congrats to you too!

This is the number you can call to order anything you've seen in any of the stores at any of the parks or resorts or other areas of property as long as it still exists!

407-363-6200

I did the college program and two of my roommates worked in merchandising... so this is the number they gave out all the time! HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter