Breast Cancer - Please just click this link to help!

kristieuk

DIS Veteran
I hope no-one minds me posting this here. It's been forwarded from a friend, and relates to free mammograms being provided for underprivileged women - basically the site benefits from sponsors, but at the moment there aren't enough click throughs to meet the targets. It will only take a few seconds of your time.

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

Thank you!

I clicked :)

As it is PINK month, has anyone done anything at work?? I know Sue has :) My mum brought Joseph a PINK breast cancer cow, which is now known as 'pink moo moo' ;)

I have definatly clicked the link.:thumbsup2

This is a cause very close to my heart with both my mum and mother in law breast cancer survivors.:goodvibes :hug:

My mum goes for her next mammogram on Nov 2nd so good vibes for us then please.:hug:

We had a pink day in work last Friday and raised over £2000 in our office, members of Cancer Research were there and I have loads of photos in work. I will post a few of them for you all tomorrow. We had quiz's, sales, raffles, with everything donated by all the friends I work with. People made cakes, smoothies, and sweets.

We had great fun and raised a lot of money at the same time.:goodvibes

Ive clicked too,

My SIL is currently battling breast cancer since Feb this year ,she has had her chemo and tomorrow goes through a 7hr operation to remove the tumours,along with reduction and reconstruction surgery. tomorrow will be a long day, if anyone can spare the time to say a few prayers for us tomorrow i would be very grateful.

thank you very much

cheryl
xx

I clicked too. My MIL lost her battle with breast cancer so I try to do what I can. At christmas the ladies always tend to have a bit of a pink theme going :cutie:

I clicked. Been watching the QVC Breast Cancer Care evening and donated some money there. This is very, very close to my heart as my Mum died of the disease over 14 years ago aged just 50 years old... :sad2:

i clicked too...
this one's close to my heart too...
my mom is a breast cancer survivor...
she was diagnosed and treated at the age of 75!! - she's now doing great at 80 - so if any stupid doctors tell a loved one of yours that she's too old to be treated, go see another doctor....
in the entire area where my mom lives, only ONE oncologist was willing to treat her because of her age.....they all said she's too old and it's "not worth it".,....she would have been dead within the year without treatment....and she's now 80 years old and travels all over the world (with all her old buddies - traveling maniacs they are)....she flies here to see me every other month....

moral of the story, always get a second (and third, fourth, fifth) opinion....

on the other hand, my sister has ovarian cancer....not a disease i would wish on anyone..

I clicked. Been watching the QVC Breast Cancer Care evening and donated some money there. This is very, very close to my heart as my Mum died of the disease over 14 years ago aged just 50 years old... :sad2:

:hug:

MY mum was 56 when she died from it. She battled for 16 years! :sad2:

I clicked. I have never had experience with this disease but i want to send :wizard: to anyone dealing with this in their lives.

i clicked too...
this one's close to my heart too...
my mom is a breast cancer survivor...

ive clicked, by mum had breast cancer ............she has been clear 5 years now :thumbsup2

I've click.
As with everyone else this is very close to my heart, I'm 38 and was diagonised in July this year, have had my surgery and am now having chemo, so really I've just started my journey. I will do anything to help the wonderful women, family and friends going through this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter