Breaking News Vault 28

starreport

Earning My Ears
My brother who works at Downtown Disney told me they are closing down the area on Sunday for a special celebrity event for the Grand Opening of Vault 28. There are over 250 invited guests and "A" list actors. The fun starts on Sunday, November the 12th, at around 3. I would suggest arriving early.

Just thought it would be cool to share this...

I thought you were going to say that it was closing because nobody wants to buy that expensive stuff! Disney Vault 28 is a high-end Disney "couture" store. There is a blanket in there for $500.00!! That store is for sure out of my price range.

OUCH. I think it took long enough for me to save just to go. Lets see blanket or tickets for the family to get in. oh thats a hard one. NOT! TICKETS!!!!!

And the store is real small. You can barely move around. Waaaayyyy too expensive!

Now I like or I should say love Disney but that is way out of my price range...also to much Disney stuff around the house goes into overkill! :santa:

This is a very small shop with prices that are insane! I could never afford to shop there but lucky for me I didn't like most of the items they are selling....

Is it just me or does their store seem smaller than it appears from outside? I thought it would be huge but it was pretty small. I agree with the above posts, their prices are ridiculous! It's like the disney version of Neiman Marcus! :crazy2: If you like their "vintage" style disney shirts, I suggest buying it from Walmart. It's similar in style and it'll cost you less than $10. :thumbsup2

I was in Hot Topic :rolleyes: in the mall today with my tween DD. They are now carrying Disney Couture clothing. It was the raciest Tink I've ever seen!!! Really cute stuff, and pricey but not crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter