Breaking NEWS! 100 Years pin sets cancelled, Could this be true ?

I called my local Disney Store today to ask if they were going to be selling the pins and they said "absolutely, starting Sept. 22"

Leslie

I was at my disney store about an hour ago and asked if they would be selling the pins there. They said yep starting Aug. 22nd they already have them in the back of the store. They didn't even know they were expecting them til they showed up..HEHE

I doubt this is true. MAYBE they are doing something similar at the parks? I suppose we'll find out. I was at the West Farms store and talked to a CM and the Manager and both said the pins were in. Even got to see the pin bag. To get all these pins back to the park and repackage them would cost a fortune!

I say it is too easy to start rolling a rumor. Perhaps it even leads to a marketing hype to help with the sales, who knows?

All I know is that even the smaller stores will carry the pins begining on Sat 22, and that is great news, especialy to those who were not able to get the first set of DS pins!

Wanda

I was in my DS about 3 hours ago, they had the pins, bags and binders. All reserved for me :D :D .
Just kidding, but the mgr of the store said I was at the top of the list!

We have the pins, binder and bag Back Stage. Everything is ready to go. It is only a rumor.

After checking with a few people as well I found this to just be a rumor as well...

It figures this is just another curve in the misinformation superhighway. :D

Only a rumor. I have seen the pins, bags and binders!!!

What do the pin bags and binders look like? Are the binders similar to the ones from the first set of Disney Store pins?

Also, does anyone know if pin binders are available at the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter