Breaking ABD NEWS

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
August 30th opening day for bookings.

New Itineraries

Greek Odyssey - Athens, Delphi, Crete, Santorini

Galapagos Cruise add on

Esprit de France Adventure - Giverny, Le Mans, Loire Valey, Normandy, Paris, Versailles.

More to come....

August 30th opening day for bookings.

New Itineraries

Greek Odyssey - Athens, Delphi, Crete, Santorini

Galapagos Cruise add on

Esprit de France Adventure - Giverny, Le Mans, Loire Valey, Normandy, Paris, Versailles.

More to come....

OMG!!! How exciting!!!!!!

Repeat Guest p
Program

special surprises and gifts throughout the year.

Access to news about up coming departures and special events.

Clients with two or more departures get round trip transfers home to airport / airport to home.

I'm at an ABD event and am posting things as we hear them.

We won't have all of the details until they are released.

I thought you'd want to hear the things I'm hearing.

Any news on which 2011 tours are returning for 2012 and the dates for the tours? I know you said bookings will not open until august 30, but will the dates of the tours be released before this?

I am waiting to book Galapagos... Cant wait to see what this add on is?? Speculating...maybe more nights on an island? Seems everyone debates the " is 4 days long enough to cruise" issue on these boards. Can't say I want to hurry the end of Aug, but gosh I wanna know!
Please keep us in the loop!

Are they still going to offer the ABD add on with the Alaskan cruise? I already have the cruise portion booked for next June and hope they continue the ABD portion!

Kevin, they're announcing the dates & rates days before you leave the country? That won't be fun. I'm really, REALLY bummed that they're waiting so long to announce! I'm going to be in London by the 30th of August. Hopefully nothing I want to do sells out before I get back!

Repeat Guest p
Program

special surprises and gifts throughout the year.

Access to news about up coming departures and special events.

Clients with two or more departures get round trip transfers home to airport / airport to home.
I'm liking the sound of this!

Sayhello

I have shared the "news" that we learned.

I apologize that I don't have any of the real details.

Dreams Unlimited Travel has a very close working relationship with ABD and we will work a way to help people book while we are away.

If you know what Adventure interests you and the date range that you are looking to travel, send me an email and I will see what I can do.

I don't want anyone to worry about missing those opening dates.

We will also be announcing the Dis Exclusive trips for next year very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter