Breakfastosauras??

SpectroMagic*o*

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas
Hi there, I was wondering what you guys thought of Breakfastosauras (is it sit down, buffet, CS) and if it's any good. Me and my sis are going in a couple weeks and we've never eaten breakfast in WDW. Ideally, we'd like to go to CRT but at this late in the game I'm assuming it's out of the question (I hear it's extremely popular). If not Breakfastosauras, is there any other breakfast in the theme parks that anyone would reccomend? and if so, do I need to make a priority seating for it?

:wizard: :pug:

OOH! I'm going to that!!! It's all good food!!! And yes...YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!

There is Epcot...breakfast with the princesses---Epcot's PRINCESS STORYBOOK BREAKFAST @ RESTAURANT AKERSHUS..but you are going soon....so it is booked long ago...as well as ONCE UPON A TIIME BREAKFAST AT CINDERELLA'S TABLE at Magic Kingdom...but you can always try to check the days you are there..they do have cancellations!!!

But you should also check out dinner at the LIBERTY TREE TAVERN GOOFY'S LIBERATE YOUR APPETITE at MK.
and....

Disney's Contemporary Resort CHEF MICKEY'S FUR TIME BUFFET!!

Ok.that should get you started! *giggle* :earseek:

Thank u all very much for ur suggestions so far...right now I think I'm going to look into Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare...and I've never heard of the Liberty Tree Tavern one so I'll look into that too. Do I need to reserve any of these?

If you don't already know of it this it is a great site to check out what Disney has to offer in the way of restaurants. Where and what they are. Menus w/prices too. Click Here

I would highly recommend 1900PF. Excellent food and character interaction.

Myst

Breakfastosaurus is great, so is crystal palace, and the good thing is if you are lucky enough to get an early 8am seating you get in before the park opens and that is worth it right there! If you want to see every rest. in wdw and every menu and prices go to all ears website and type menu into the search box. It tells you the exact menu of all sit down, counter serv., snack, etc. in parks and resorts.

sorts.

Food was not that great, but there was a lot to choose from. The charater interaction was wonderful!!!

for breakfast you need to go to CHEF MICKEYS!!!
IT IS AMAZING
fun charecters
great food
(looooooooooots of food)
AMAZING ATMOSPHERE
its in the contemporary resort

Cape May Cafe. The charater interaction was great!!! Food was excellent also. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Breakfastosaurus was nice, but character interaction was very short. Each character spent not quite a minute at our table! It was quite loud and busy.

fyi, im a dorkosauris. just ask my sister buzzfanmom. well, thats what she would say. im an aerosmith-addict-osauris.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OKBYE

Storybook breakfast @ Restaurant Akershus is/was not running during the September 3 - September 11.

The best character interaction/food places I found to be PF,CM and CP.

M.P.

We love Breakfastosaurus! It's one of our favs and we do it EVERY trip for many trips now (and our upcoming trip also!)

We also really like Cindy dinner at GF, breakfast at GF, CP and Chef Mickey DINNER (didn't like breakfast as much- mostly didn't like the food selection compared to other breakfasts).

Well, I called to make a reservation for my breakfast and virtually everything I wanted was booked already! I'm leaving in 11 days and I didnt think it was a busy time of year so I'm surprised about that. I guess I waited too long! Oh well, I may try for Cape May Cafe...I'm just starting to hear about that one...any thoughts?

First of all keep trying to make reservations many times people cancel ressies as their plans change. I am going in nov. and tried to get the Princess breakfast in Norway 90 days out but they were booked solid and on a whim today I called and got a 845 am table for the day we planned to be in Epcot.

other good character breakfasts to try are: Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace (good breakfast but better for dinner), Chef Mickeys.

Breakfast at Bomas is very good but not a character breakfast

I personally thought the food was great, so much to choose from, so little tummy space. Character interaction...yes although short it was good enough for me. Try the Breakfast pizza! I was a critic until I actually tried it. YUM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter