• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

breakfast with Mickey??

krcit

DIS Veteran
Hi. My friend is planning a quick visit to WDW with her 3 and 6 year old ds'. She wants to book a character breakfast and Mickey has to be there, lol. I figured I could ask all you great DISers about what would be her best option. TIA

definitely do C. Mickeys! The food is great and you will get the chance to take alot of photos with Mickey and other characters. (great character interaction!)

Ohana's (at the Poly) has Mickey and Donald's Breakfast in the AK. I think Ohana's was the best!! Mickey was at both of them.

Thanks everyone!! I had suggested Chef Mickeys also but I haven't been in quite a while. Glad to get your input!!

Another vote for Chef Mickeys!!!

We were there on 12/26.

Yummy breakfast food with some twists... nice bright environment with cool monorail coming through buildling... characters... great service... good coffee whats not to love!!!

We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy

Do they do a lunch/dinner buffet as well?

We must have been there on a bad day because we didn't really like breakfast at Chef Mickeys. Food and Character interaction wasn't great and the atmosphere is just too hectic to enjoy a meal. Our character breakfast this time is Cape May....I don't think Mickey is there but I'm sure that we will see him more than once during our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter