BREAKFAST; What are your top pics???

DonoMoose

Mouseketeer
Hi guys, trying to make a decision on a decent Breakfast spot. We have done Chef Mickeys & Chrystal Palace. Although we enjoy them, we would like to change it up & having a killer selection wouldn't hurt either! :rolleyes1 What are your top pics & why??

Hi guys, trying to make a decision on a decent Breakfast spot. We have done Chef Mickeys & Chrystal Palace. Although we enjoy them, we would like to change it up & having a killer selection wouldn't hurt either! :rolleyes1 What are your top pics & why??

I loved OHANA. Great bread and having Mickey at breakfast never hurts :goodvibes

I cant tell you about them, but I have heard great things about Tusker House and Boma.

For food, you can't beat Kona Cafe. Nothing bad on the menu.

For character, I'd go with Tusker House. Lots of interaction. And for a buffet, the food and variety is really good.

we loved breakfast at
Chef Mickeys..
BUT not like we loved
Tusker House and Akershus with the princesses..
The food choices were great...plenty of fruits and
breakfast loves

Our favorite breakfast on property is Tusker House. But you can't go wrong with Boma, 1900 Park Fare, Kona or Ohana either. 1900 PF Is worth it for the character interaction with the mad Hatter alone

1900 PF: great food, fun characters, at a beautiful resort. It can take a while to get to the Mad Hatter though.

Tusker House(ak): Great food!! They've got some African influenced dishes and the standard American fare, with the fab 5, and good service!

Crystal Palace: always be one of my favorite places

Kona: Tonga toast, absolutely delicious, and you get a chance to see the Poly!!

Our 2 must do breakfast places our Tuskerhouse & CRT!!
The good and atmosphere at both is just great!

I liked the ones you mentioned. But we Also like tusker house and Akerhus was good too. 1900 park fare was similar to crystal palace so we enjoyed that one too.

Tusker House is my favorite with characters.

Boma is my favorite without characters.

I also vote for Akershus. Simply one of the best breakfasts my family has had in WDW (we still can't talk about the food without doing the Homer Simpson drool....mmmmm...bacon).

Boma (sorry no characters) is also my family's favorite breakfast spot. Lots of variety; some pretty standard fare and some unique items.

Our favorite breakfasts on property are:

Crystal Palace - I love their puffed french toast!!

Tusker House - Great food quality and service. Wonderful character interaction. I never feel overly rushed here either.

'Ohana - I like the family style service. Characters are great! Tasty food!

Kona Cafe - A really nice a la carte breakfast. Lots of different offerings that can't be had anywhere else. It's something out of the ordinary. Their macadamia pancakes are awesome!

Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Faire in the GF are my favorites.

I am one of the few voices on here that will say I didn't like Boma at all. I stayed at AKL for 9 days and ate at Boma twice for breakfast.. was not really impressed.

Our favorite is Crystal Palace, but since you're looking for other options, I really like Kona. Boma breakfast is really good as well, we stopped going because it's quite the trek when using the bus system and just seemed like a waste or time for us.

Cape May Cafe at the beach club...low key, Minnie, goofy and Donald in beach attire, great selection....best breakfast of our trip, we will be dining there again for sure!!!

We really liked Boma when we were staying at AKL. I"m not sure I'd do it if I wasn't already staying there. It was lovely but it's a long way to go for breakfast if I was heading somewhere else afterwards. Maybe on an off day to enjoy the world outside the park? We love Cape May and 1900 PF.

I've never done Ohana and I'm sure it's wonderful but Stitch just doesn't do it for me. Kona is on my "trying it this time" list thought I"m a little afraid. The running joke is I somehow always miss out on getting my Tonga Toast somehow so we have to go back so I can try it.

I also really like Crystal Palace because it's so beautiful but I also like it at lunch after i drag everyone in at Rope Drop and run them all morning. It's a great place to catch our breath and fill our tanks.

Boma
Crystal palace
Cape May
WCC
Kouzzina

We really like breakfast.

We also enjoyed 1900 park fare

We like CS breakfast at Mara, Contempo Cafe

Wow, great places everyone! I was looking all these places up, & want to go there now!! :drive: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter