Breakfast suggestions (non-park places)

dani0622

Mouseketeer<br><font color=00cc00>Blames the DIS f
Hi all,

We'll be heading to WDW in October for the last two days following several days at Vero Beach. For our last day, I am looking to have a nice sit-down breakfast, it can be characters or not. We won't be heading to the parks on our last day so it would have to be at a resort or DD (but I don't think there are any places serving breakfast there). We've already done Ohana's and Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast so we'd like something new. Thanks for your suggestions.:wizard:

Hi all,

We'll be heading to WDW in October for the last two days following several days at Vero Beach. For our last day, I am looking to have a nice sit-down breakfast, it can be characters or not. We won't be heading to the parks on our last day so it would have to be at a resort or DD (but I don't think there are any places serving breakfast there). We've already done Ohana's and Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast so we'd like something new. Thanks for your suggestions.:wizard:

We liked Cape May Breakfast...It was a character meal at the BC...There was all your typical yummy breakfast food...

Thanks! I'll have to check out the menu!

Check out Kona at the Poly. It is fabulous! Also, Boatwrights at Port Orleans Riverside! Yummy stuffed french toast!

Check out Kona at the Poly. It is fabulous! Also, Boatwrights at Port Orleans Riverside! Yummy stuffed french toast!

Yeah, just saw that picture of the Tonga Toast on another thread! Kona Cafe is definitely in the front-runner spot after seeing that pic.

hmmm...interesting! Two votes for Boatwrights. Another one to add to the list!

And yes, I agree with Boma! Forgot I'd eaten there already! Very yummy there too!

Another vote for Kona! Adding Spoodles to the list!! Man, if I only I had more time to eat at ALL of these places!!!

As our family enjoys sit down meals for breakfast and dinner, I would highly recommend the following for Non - Park Restaurants for breakfast.

The No. 1 choice for us - 2 adults and 3 teenagers is......... without a doubt - hands down........
1 - Boma's Restaurant - AKL - Awesome selection, atmosphere is very nice and gives us a change to check out the savannah's after breakfast.
2 - Kona's Cafe - Polynesian Resort
3 - 1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian Resort
4 - Whispering Canyon Cafe - Wilderness Lodge
5 - Concourse Steakhouse - Contemporary Resort

Thanks and enjoy

Thanks everyone for your wonderful suggestions! We will definitely be picking from among your suggestions!

Thanks to all of your suggestions we looked up all the menus for the places suggested and decided to go with Kona Cafe! Naturally, in October I'll be posting a review with pics! Thanks so much again! :goodvibes

Hi all,

I also suggest the Cape May breakfast and the 1900PF.. Yum YUm:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter